Updated: Apr 2
My fur baby Captain Kirk turned 6 years old on March 23rd!
I made him these simple, dog friendly cupcakes/muffins with some ingredients I had kicking around my house to share with his dog brothers at this doggy birthday party
1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup oil
1 teaspoon baking powder
Optional: Dog biscuits
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Blend oats into oat flour
3. Mix all dry ingredients
4. Mash banana
5. Grate carrot and apple
6. Mix all ingredients in a bowl
7. Portion into cupcake liners (optional top with dog biscuit)
8. Bake for around 20 minutes or until edges start to brown
9. Let cool then serve to your doggy friends!
Here's the video of me making them, and also the doggy party where they ate them
Kirk is normally a pretty picky eater, so I was so happy that he seemed to really enjoy them :)
Hope you try these out at home for your pooches!